Connect (almost) any MQTT Device to Cumulocity IoT in a zero-code approach!
Cumulocity IoT provides a MQTT endpoint dedicated to the Cumulocity Data format to connect MQTT Devices. But what about devices using a pre-defined topic structure and JSON payload? In this event we will demonstrate how this can be achieved - on a concept level and a live demo.
The base of this session is this extension https://github.com/SoftwareAG/cumulocity-generic-mqtt-agent
The following topics will be covered:
- Dynamic MQTT Mapping Solution Architecture
- MQTT Topic & Data Mapping - Using a graphical UI to map device data to Cumulocity IoT Domain Model
- Extension: Cumulocity MQTT Mapper
- Extension: Cumulocity MQTT Mapping UI
- Live Demo: Connecting a device with a an example topic structure & payload to Cumulocity IoT. Mapping of data to Cumulocity IoT Domain Model in a zero-code approach.
- When to use & next steps
Ecosystem Manager, IoT & Analytics