We invite you to join us for an interactive Generative AI (ChatGPT) Business Design Workshop happening from 1pm to 3pm during this DACH User Group Meeting.
We are running this in collaboration with Software AG’s Design Days. We are particularly pleased to announce that Mark Tippin Director, Strategic Next Practices @ Mural will join us to share his many years of design expertise. He will also be helping us to moderate our workshop on a dedicated Mural board.
Yesterday I had a very productive session with him where we were discussing out the flow of the workshop and I think it is going to be super interesting and powerful for everyone involved.
Here Mark Tippin is sketching out the workshop.
Three acts in the workshop:
1. Welcome, warm-up, overview, and demo
2. Breakout group selection and activity.
Potential Breakout Room Topics:
- Collaborative AI & Human Design: Explore the synergy between human creativity and AI-driven automation in designing user experiences and solving complex design challenges.
- Adaptive Interfaces & Accessibility: Harness Generative AI to create adaptive and accessible interfaces that cater to diverse user needs, preferences, and contexts.
- Seamless User Journeys: Utilize AI-driven personalization and analytics to optimize user flows, enhance usability, and drive user engagement across webMethods and Software AG applications.
- Data driven storytelling: Using AI to uncover insights and tell impactful stories
- AI-powered personalization at scale: Applying AI to personalize the experience for every individual!
- Prototyping with AI: Rapidly prototyping and testing AI-infused user experiences!
- <Your Topic>!
3. Group sharing, capturing insights, and concluding
- Use of avatars for participants, with color customization and sentiment lines to gauge experience with AI.
- Breakout groups with a clear target for activity and sharing back to the group, focusing on the experience and outcomes of using AI.
- Capture insights and statistics from breakout group experiences to discuss implications for designers and AI usage.
Ensuring a great collaboration experience for everyone we require for even the User Group participants in Darmstadt to be on their laptops.
Mark lives on the West Coast of the US aka it will be 4am for him. Let’s make it count! Language of the workshop will be English.
We encourage you to bring an open mind and be prepared to engage in active discussion and problem solving with industry experts. We are all new to and fascinated by the opportunities offered by ChatGPT & Co. We believe that by working together we can find new ways to harness the power of these tools.